The life of your fence is determined by the quality of the installation, including the depth that the posts are cemented into their supporting structure.
At The Fence King we ensure that your fence is cemented further into the ground with more concrete than our competitors.
The points below detail how The Fence King ensures a stronger Colorbond fence which will last longer:
- *WE CEMENT POSTS TO A DEPTH OF 0.9M IN SAND — when cementing posts into a sand base our competitors will only place posts to a depth of 0.6m.
- *WE USE 4 BAGS OF CEMENT PER POST HOLE — when cementing posts into a sand base our competitors will only use 1–2 bags of cement per post.
- WE CEMENT POSTS TO A DEPTH OF UPTO 0.6M (SECURING INTO NOT ONLY THE FIRST BLOCK BUT ALSO INTO THE NEXT BLOCK BELOW BONDING THE 2 LAYERS OF LIMESTONE TOGETHER TO PREVENT COLLAPSE OF THE WALL) — when cementing posts into a limestone wall our competitors will only place posts to a depth of 0.3m.
- FOR FENCES IN EXCESS OF 2.4M HEIGHT AND HIGH WIND AREAS WE PLACE EXTRA STEEL POSTS BETWEEN EACH PANEL FOR EXTRA STRENGTH — many of our competitors will not use the steel posts to reinforce but will simply cement to less depth.
- OUR COLORBOND GATES ARE CUSTOM MADE IN A WAREHOUSE USING A FULLY WELDED POWDER COATED STEEL FRAME WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS — many of our competitors will use flimsy D.I.Y. on site constructed gates which will warp, twist and sag overtime.
- OUR COLORBOND POSTS ARE LEFT TO CEMENT OVERNIGHT AND THE SHEETS ARE PLACED THE NEXT DAY ensuring that wind will not disturb the posts during setting and keep the fence straight and secure — many of our competitors will place the posts and sheets in the same day, resulting in an uneven and weak fence.